Wednesday, January 2, 2008

webkinz kangaroo, black and white cheeky dog, pink and white cat, shnauzer, himalaya cat!






OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! These pics are from WI, and I'm totally upsessed!!!!! These cute critters are coming out in February and I am buying all of them! The black and white dog is actully a black and white cheeky dog! That shows the raccoon is a glitch. The orange kangaroo is a kangaroo (ofcorse). I want to see the kangaroo online!!! The pink and white cat is the pink and white cat and I think they made it because they retired the grey and white cat. The fluffy beige and brown kitten is a himalaya kitten, (I might be wrong on the pronounciation and spelling but it does start with an hima) and I want it soooooooo badly! And ofcorse the shnauzer, we've already seen that... but wasn't it white before? Anyway it looks totaly cute grey!
-webkinzhotnews

2 comments:

sandy56 said...

THEY R SOOOOOOOOOOO TTTOOOOOOOOOTAAAALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY CUTE! MY FAV. IS THE SHNAUZER!

webkinzhotnews said...

yeah, it's cute!