Wednesday, January 2, 2008

new webkinz horse?










HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM WEBKINZHOTNEWS! I was looking at this cute new years picture and I noticed something... what is that horse with the yellorange (yellow-orange) hair? I went to other sites trying to find a post on it... I found it but she just said that they changed the clysdales mane. That's not true! I then went to another site and got a picture of the clysdale... It has a black mane! Though I respect what you say, some people have been leaving comments and sending e-mails to me that it is an arabian or the regular horse. So what I did today was find all of the horses or things that look like horses so that you can see that it isn't any of them. I wonder if this is a webkinz-to-be... (pics from 2 other sites)
-webkinzhotnews

14 comments:

Unknown said...

It's the Arabian Horse...

Unknown said...

It's the Arabian Horse...

webkinzhotnews said...

Really! I didn't even think to check for that one! Thanks a lot kristen!

webkinzhotnews said...

Actully I checked it Kristen (and all of the other people that are reading this :p) It actully isn't any of them! Wierd, huh?

Unknown said...

My bad, I thought it was, I don't have the Arabian so I never really saw it in virtual. Yes that is wierd, maybe they are coming out with a new horse!

webkinzhotnews said...

I don't have the arabian either (sadly) and so I had to go to the catalog to make sure I was right. I do hope they make a new horse though!

sam said...

it is the pinto

sam said...

kristine the arabian is a tiny bit old!

webkinzhotnews said...

sorry sam but I got a picture of the pinto and that's not it!Also the arabian just came out! I think yu might have it confused with another horse!

Unknown said...

Sam, if you were talking to me, you spelled my name wrong, lol, it's ok.

sandy56 said...

i've got a arabin! my dad got it for me when he went to new hampshier. probably just a glitch

MAGIC FILE said...

OKAY HERE IS SOMETHING:
TOP LEFT-PINTO
TOP RIGHT-BLACK FRESHIAN
MIDDLE LEFT-HORSE
MIDDLE MIDDLE-GRAY ARABIAN
MIDDLE RIGHT-REINDEER(NOT EVEN HORSE)
BOTTOM LEFT-PINK PONY
BOTTOM MIDDLE-PEGASUS
BOTTOM RIGHT-CLYDESDALE
NOT PICTURED:RIBBON UNICORN,UNICORN,AND THE BROWN ARABIAN.

MAGIC FILE said...

WHAT ABOUT THE BROWN ARABIAN????????

MAGIC FILE said...

HI