Monday, January 14, 2008

my webkinz scavenger hunt clue post


















I am going to keep updating this one post until I think I have answered it. So keep checking this same post to see full details on the hunt!NEWEST: The newest piggy bank is talking about the unsure thing. If you get the first letters of all the worlds spell a word.OLD NEWS: There is a new clue, it says that ms.cowoline says to polka dot your Is and cross your Ts. I think that is reffering to plad Tops and polkadotted clothes. Also in a new news report the circled part says NOT DOUG if you take the first letters from all of the circled words! OLD NEWS: I know that chef's ad may not look like a clue, but I think it is! The reason I put the tiara up is because that's the clue! Trickle treacle, Icy frosty, Aquaruas jelly, Rice pudding, Atomilicious punch... now look at what I just capitilized, the first letters of all of them spell tiara!!!!!!! Next, the newest clue says "you could be sad; you might be mad, but just sparkle brightly and be glad!" I am not sure what this means.... Also, free food gveaways, Carrots, Rasberries, Oranges, Watermelon, Strawberries, what do the first letters spell? CROWS! That may led us to the shoot the crows game! OLD NEWS: Okay, I am not sure if this is a clue or just wierd, but 9 is normal, but 1550 and 132 isn't normal. I think that how many people that won the bingoz is a clue for the hunt but I am not sure how.... a recent post by GANZ said that they will randomly be giving out free things, obviously a clue. Water and ruby shoes is what they gave out first. You need three items to get the curios back, I think that it's the ruby shoes, the water, and today they are giving out polkadotted rainboots, those are your three items. Also, there is two kind of polkadot rainboots, green and pink. The pinks description isn't very interesting but the green one is, the green polkadotted rainboots says something about how they look like emeralds... I think that that is a clue that you find the theives in the flea floater mine because that is where the earth emerald is!!!! That answers two questions... tune in soon to find out more of what I think is going to happen in the hunt! (pics from another site)
-webkinzhotnews

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very helpful, but I'm not doing the contest.

webkinzhotnews said...

Well I didn't do the last one because I didn't even try! I am going to try this one though because I have a lot of time on my hands! I won't publish it if I don't think that I am finished though!

kelsey@velocital.com said...

Hi webkinzhotnews! Im the girl at www.kelseyswebkinz.wordpress.com :)
I dont think im gonna do the contest either. Its to hard! Well, I hope you post more things! And I LOVE your site! I hope you come back to my site again!

Thanks-Kelsey

kelsey@velocital.com said...

Ps. GO TO www.kelseyswebkinz.wordpress.com or go to www.kelsey.velocital.com!

Thanks-Kelsey

den0den said...

i dont get it...
do u click on stuff to get clues??

webkinzhotnews said...

I don't thinkyou click stuff, I just think that it comes up sometimes! Oh, and Kelsey.... I have been coming to ur site a lot!

Jackie said...

has anybody noticed that whenever the clue comes up on the screen it shows an image of the pink piggy bank? does this have anything related to chef gazpacho?

kelsey@velocital.com said...

Thanks webkinzhotnews!

kelsey@velocital.com said...

8-) :-D ;-)

Twilight Lover said...

People please visit my website! PLEASE? http://webkinzparty247.blogspot.com/

webkinzhotnews said...

Jackie,
That's a great thought!!! I will post that and see what everybody else thinks. (Don't worry, I'll give you credit!)
Pokemon lover,
Ofcorse I'll go to your site! Every site people tell me is theirs, i go!