Tuesday, April 1, 2008

THE WINNER!!!!

As most of you know I have been hosting a contest. I have counted and I have the winner and everyone else and where they placed. Drum roll please...........
the winner is OOKANOOBA!!! Congratulations. Winner with 27 posts!

2 katie w/ 22
3 Melissa w/ 15
4 katie2981 w/ 8
5 meg98 w/ 5
5 nikki w/ 5
6 kelseyswebkinz w/ 4
7 akingal w/ 3
7 policerocker123 w/ 3
8 heart143 w/ 1
8 ask w/ 1
8 webkinz4u w/ 1
8 merr w/ 1
8 e w/ 1
8 alison w/ 1
8 abc123 w/ 1
8 roseyrocks w/ 1

good job guys!!! ookanooba if you could please email me at webkinzhotnews@yahoo.com what ur username is I will email mine back and send you the items! Thankyou and have a good day!

11 comments:

Katie Pittman said...

why do u have me under Katie and Katie2981?

Katie Pittman said...

I am the same person so tecniclly i won

Anonymous said...

I honestly didn't know there was a contest, somehow I missed that. But, Congrats to everyone who won or was up on there!

webkinzhotnews said...

Well I am sorry katie2981, but you will have to stay on the same name next time. Because you could be lieing (even tho i am not trying to accuse you!)
-webkinzhotnews

Katie Pittman said...

I was on the same account! I only have one! I am not lying! I have no clue why it changed my name! I promise! :(

Katie Pittman said...

What if someone is trying to be me?! And I don't know it!

webkinzhotnews said...

That would be terrible! If anyone is trying to be katie/katie2981 then please stop!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

Katie Pittman said...

Why are u not posting????? We miss u!

Unknown said...

r u gonna post another topic soon??

Anonymous said...

When are you gonna start posting more posts? We miss your articles!!! It's been 27 days. That's right, I've been counting! Please come back!