Tuesday, March 4, 2008

can YOU help them?


This was something posted by desperate rose1128 from roseswebkinzchat.blogspot.com! Aunioblues site is now dark and depressing with "oreo's dead?" and "RIP" all over the header. This is something that I copied and pasted from her site:
Everyone.

These might be my last words.

My name is Moonlight.

Oreo and Puddin’ are missing.

The darkness outside of the school is growing.

Someone got caught in it, I was there.

I could hear their screams of terror and pain.

I could hear the roar of something- eating him.

I could hear the cry of one thousand souls-

I am using my birthday camcorder to record this-so if you find this tape- well please run-get out save your self!

It is depressing and suicidal! There is also rock music playing talking about "teen suicide, needles, and looking for angels". What is going on?
The next is cheerleadergirl72 is now giving up her site! If anyone is looking for a great site cheergirls is up for grabs!

3 comments:

Katie Pittman said...

WOW. That is from Avril's site. It is so depressing.

ookanooba said...

I really dont get it
is it suppost to be about webkinz lol;D

Katie Pittman said...

I am so sorry it is not from avrils site! super sorry avril! Its aoniablue. i think thats how u spell it?!