Wednesday, November 21, 2007

penguin lil kinz able to get?




This is really twisting my head around. Today when I went on my account, I noticed something in "what's new". So I clicked on it. It said "Big news in lil kinz" and it showed a pic of the lil' kinz koala and penguin! The koala I could understand, but the big kinz penguin hasn't even come out yet! So then I clicked on the "hw to draw a webinz" and found that the webkinz to draw was the penguin! I don't get it! Ten I looked at the "webkinz pets and stuff" to see if the penguin had come out but it hadn't!I am really confused, either it is a complete glitch, they both came out and didn't put them up on "webkinz pets and stuff", or this is the first ever lil kinz to come out before the big kinz and they just haven't put it up yet! I am REALLY CONFUSED!!!

No comments: