Saturday, October 13, 2007

best posts

Now, I'm starting this new thing called "best posts". I'm doing this because I know you can't look at all 100 posts! So I'm going to tell you the posts that are the most worth your time (even thought they're all great!)
october:

1.pinto online? i think so
2. seal online!!! BEST PICS EVER
3. charcoal cat in webkinz world
4. lil'kinz turtle online
5.reindeer already out???

september:

1. turtle's special items!
2. penguins special items!!!
3. collie dog online+ items
4. chimpanzee?
5.yellow lab online + special items!!!

august:

is not loading at the moment, coming soon.

Dear Miley,
Some stories I discover and write myself, and some I get from my secret websites.

3 comments:

miley said...

Whoever writes this website I got to know where in the world do you find these stories? PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!:(

Malerisch said...

Secret websites? I doubt it. Chances are she's taking them from other news posts. Stealing, really. :/

Anonymous said...

thank you !

article on your blog is good.

i what Stay tuned for more your details!